July 23, 2008

The Babe(s)

Sorry dear readers, I will update about my genting trip soon alright? And, now im going to blog about another outing.

(OUTING WITH BABE(S) @ SUNWAY on the 19th July 2008)


Went out my lovely sister and yuki babe to Pyramid for dinner as no one was at home. Mom & the two brother went to Melaka =) It's the girls night that night! woo hoo ~

We had dinner at MCD :

After ate our dinner, we started to camwhore with those people around us were looking at us. But we don't really bother. HAh :P



my pretty sister :)


And, my adorable yuki babe :)


I was stoning.


eh, my sis so notty! I was talking leh.


oops! sorry babe =)


she is always busy! Omg =/


And, i love to daydream :)





1st shot : I look fat ere =/


2nd shot : not perfect =(


3rd shot : although blur but I still like this picture :D






Attempt 1 : FAILED

Attempt 2 : SUCCESS
damn cuteeeee la both of them *hearts*



stupid-ness of us



Yuki babe & Jenny Kuma overnighted my hse that night. Hehe! So fun :)












p/s - We are the LAME people =)


pp/s - I scare I might hurt you but I afraid I might regret as well T___T omg! It's so confusing! damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home