July 24, 2008
Genting Trip
Now it's time to update about my genting trip. Fisrt and foremost, thanks to jenny kuma for lending my her camera. She is the one who ask me to take more pictures cause she wanna see! so cutteeee lah she :) So I didn't want to let her down by taking lotssss of picture for her to see.Day 1 - SUNDAY
The people :
Girls - Vic, Yuki, Su Ling, Yoke Foong & Denise
Guys - Chi Yen, Darren, Joe, Li Hou, Weng Tat
Late comers (came only on Monday) - Best friend & Jason ( just knew him)
Met at KTM around 8.15am. Reached KL Sentral around 9.05am.
Since our bus is at 1pm, we all went to KLCC.
Got back to KL Sentral at 12.40pm. Hop into the genting bus at 1.10pm. All of us took the bus except joe cause he is in genting with his parents already.
Most of them knocked out. Left me, yuki, Li hou & darren who is awake.
I, Yuki, Joe and Darren went to watch the "8th Genting World Lion Dance Championship 2008". Joe's parents were there as well. I like lion dance! They very cuteeeeee :P
the foods i brought there :P
Just chill in the room with some lame ghost story and stuff! Cant really get to sleep well at night due to some reason =(
Day 2 - MONDAY
Woke up around 8.30am if im not mistaken. I was really half dead wei :( Went to get theme park ticket. Thanks to joe for the buy 1 free 1 coupon :D
Best friend and jason came around 4.20pm like that. And, i dint take picture with them. Sob ='(
DAY 3 - TUESDAY
Everyone woke up early. Then, get prepared and check out. Hang out around First World Plaza since our bus is only at 2pm.
Reached Subang ktm at 3.10pm. Me, Yuki, Li Hou and Denise went to Mid Valley then from there get a cab to Tian Hou temple with our luggage. The taxi driver thought we won some $$$ from gambling in genting that's why wanna go temple and pray -.-"
Damn it! Forget to take group pictures! Omg! I'm such a doink dong dong wei T___T
Well, that's all about my genting trip. I had a great time with all of them :)
So peeps, when will be our next outing? I don't want to rot at home! :P
p/s - i think im too free to upload all the picture i took ^^ or maybe i just obey what kuma ask me to? hehe!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home