August 08, 2008
Can you leave me alone for a moment pls?
HAPPY 08.08.08 peeps!!
Yesterday was an enjoyable day. Met up with yuki babe, li hou and joe. Head to SP (yah, i know. not again right?!! ) for movie & lunch.
We ate lunch at Dragon-I. The boys didn't eat cause they ate already before picking me up. Heh.
After lunch, we watched :

The movie is not bad for me. Is like so cool counting cards :)
And in the movie, Choi aka Aaron Yoo is so yeng although he is not that very leng chai but his dressing/personalities/hair style make him so coooool. *droooooling eyes*



Met Taryna & LK after the movie. They watched the same movie with me. teee heee
Sadly, yuki could not join us for the bbq party in li hou's house. So she went back with her friends from pyramid.
Then, three of us went to Carrefour to do some marketing for bbq foods. Really had a hard time choosing chicken wings and chicken drumsticks.
After marketing, we went to li hou's house and chill a lil while. Then, we went to pick up john from his house and joe fetched me back home to get a change. After that, we went to college to lead the su ling and ho tat (sorry dont know how to spell his name) & yoke foong to li hou's house. Chi Yen met us in college as he took cab to college from is house. rm17 wei!! -.-"
this picture is blur but i still wanna post it
Most of them went back home early. I tag along with best friend to fetch john back home. Had a great chat with him. Then, he wanted to drop me back home to li hou's house but then halfway, li hou is out with chris to fetch chi yen back to college cause his dad will be picking him up from there. So we followed them and best friend was supposed to drop me there to get into chris's car but then chris drove away cause he didn't know that. ahaha so funny wei!
Ended up best friend fetch me back to li hou's house and have a chat with him meanwhile li hou and chris playing play station :)
Best friend left at 12.120pm. Then, me, li hou and chris went yam cha at Tanjung Bistro ss14. Chat till 2.15am and then chris drove me back home. When reached in front of my house, we still sat in the car and have a chat until 2.35am. It's an enjoyable day hanging out with them.
p/s - I seriously wanna say that I wanna stay single as long as I could. Sorry. I might regret but I guess I am happy about it! Really! :) And, what I did, there's always a hidden reason behind it which I could not explain it to others but myself.
pp/s - however, somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you're lonely remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home