July 31, 2008
Eligopoly
Just a short update. Today, I was out with my college mates for a movie after seeing our result in college. I was late today cause cant wake up in the morning. Kept on switching off my alarm :/We went to Sunway Pyramid for this :

It was okay. I think it's nice lah. Not sure about other's opinion on this movie =)
After movie, we went for lunch in SAKAE SUSHI. Didn't take any pictures cause my stomach was not feeling well =/
I got a shirt from Catch Up cause of the something that dirty my white shirt. Aiks! Thanks to someone who bought me that shirt. Hugs :)
After that, we all were lifeless as SP got nothing better to do. Su Ling, Yoke Foong and Chi Yen went off cause don't wanna join us to hang out in Li Hou's house. So yuki and joe tag with me whereas denise tag into li hou's car. I arrived his house meanwhile they were still finding for their parking. Totally =.=""
We played this :
This is higher technology of monopoly game wei cause we used credit card loh not cash anymore. I felt so noob cause I hardly play board game one >.<
Later at 9.50pm, had dinner with the two brother at ss15 Canadian Pizza.
p/s - I had a great day today although I was bothered by lots of things =/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home