Monday, September 15, 2008

Bad Dreams

Omg, I have the worst dreams ever last night. It's related to 2 person that I do really care about. Even tough, if the dreams do really come true, I don't even know whether should I be okay about it or not.


Enough about the bad dreams! T___T


Today, the whole class got lecture by a lecturer. It's about rude-ness. Frankly speaking, I really dislikes people especially my friends to say that I'm rude. If a lecturer said so then it will be a different case already. But sometimes when people being rude, they don't have the intentions to do so.

Certain people just think that when a person being rude means he/she memang rude. Hey, come on la wei. Maybe he/she doesn't have the intention to be rude leh. These kinds of people ah, I don't know wanna say what about them.


Sorry, if anyone got offended because of this post.



Now, I realised that there are many changes in my life now. From don't where, there is people who appears in my life and now those people is lost from my life. We really have to go through life that have many roads ahead. Sometimes, life seems to be simple but the truth that its just not easy. And, life is not always fair. But however, life is what we make it, always has been and always will be :)


But then, I'm happy with my life now although there is something missing in my life. Live life to the fullest









Happiness is not a matter of events, it depends upon the tides of the mind.

Alice Meynell





Turning into - Yesterday by Leona Lewis








p/s - I don't want my bad dreams to come true :(

No comments: