September 14, 2008

Trip trip trip :)



Sorry for the lack updates. I was in Melaka for 3days 2nights :) Nothing much to update about this trip. Just when shopping with mom and grandma and also watched movie at a new shopping mall with a new built GSC movie theater, Dataran Pahlawan Megamall


We watched :



It was an enjoyable movie and quite touching. So people, please do appreciate yr mom :)

Just a short updates on my melaka trip. Next, I was tagged by Jenny Kuma. Here it goes :

Starting time: 6.06 pm

Name: Victoria Pang
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 2
Shoe Size: 5 or 6
Height: 168 cm
Where do you live: Subang Jaya
Favourite drinks: Mineral water, mango juice & Starbucks coffee
Favourite breakfast: Not heavy breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Nop
Fallen asleep at school: Always
Broken someone's heart: Yea
Fell off your chair: Not mistaken yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yup
What is your room like: Messy
What's right beside you: My phone
What is the last thing you ate: mooncake!
Ever had chicken pox: yeah when I was in kindergarten
Sore throat: Few days back
Stitches: Yea
Broken nose: No!
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes?
Like picnics?: Yeah but not under the hot sun :P
Who was the last person you danced with: Err with friends in a club?
Last person made you smile: Someone
You last yelled at: nobody

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: nop
Get sick: a lil bit of gastric
Miss someone: yes.
Eat: half an hour ago

Best feeling in the world: Being happy and loved (:

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Recently, nope

What's under your bed: Nothing

Who do you really hate:
None.

What time:
6.12 pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
enjoying non stressful life
being a lil girl to my parents
attend primary school
dont have to do any house chores
take bus to primary school

5 things on my to-do list today:
watch my taiwan drama
bath after the drama
eat my dinner
watch CSI
sleep early

5 snacks I enjoy:
ice-cream
chocolate
MCD fries
potato chips
Sweets

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel around the whole world
A BMV
Charity
Bigger house
Shopping

5 of my bad habits:
Need at least 12hrs of sleep
Daydreaming
Lazy want to eat
Hate Dislikes eating breakfast
Pretty lazy sometimes :P

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
Penang
USA
Melaka
Singapore
Bangkok

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
Daydream
Smile
Watch tv
Play with sibligngs
Listen to music


5 people you tag:
The people who wanna do this tag :)












p/s - i'm pissed off with one of my friend =/ wth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home