August 25, 2008

The author

Okay, I was just invited to be another author for my friend's blog. He invited me to become and I accept it cause not good to reject people right?! Heh!

Basically, college life is the same. Just attending tutorial classes and lecture. Pretty boring but it's fun because I had make my mind on why do I need to attend college everyday. Maybe something is my motivation :)

Able to spotted someone from the back. I somehow like someone's back as well. I means I like everything about this someone :) Enough said!


I think I shall not always mention about this someone in my blog. It's really kinda suspen to those who don't know how is that someone? Haha!


Oh yeah, my yuki babe is sick and she didn't attend class today. Was pretty bored without her presence.


Babe, if you're reading this, please do take care of yourself okay. Drink more water and get more rest. Sleep early as well. Don't miss yr medicine ya! Hope to see you in college soon. I know you won't want to miss class because of him and also me :P


















p/s - Love is not finding someone to live with, it's finding someone you can't live without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home