August 30, 2013
Maldives babeh
Finally, oh my don't be jelly about this. Have you been to male aka Maldives? Ohhh I can proudly said I DID and its not for holiday or trip that I have to come out my own money but it was because of work. Malaysia Airlines do fly to Maldives but recently, we have nightstop there. Before this we were doing turnaround flight. Midnight zombie flight :/
Arrived there around midnight so we decided to chill by the pool side with some snacks and drinks.
The water is so clear.
Look at the small fish.
The next day, we woke up early and took the boat shuttle to the main city. There are many small islands in Maldives.
The main city
We paid a visit to the fish market.
Look at the Tuna Fish.
So freaking big and I wonder how heavy does it weigh 😯
And we also went to the vegetable market. All the fruits and vegetable there are so fresh and huge. Really huge :0
Like heaven *as if I been to heaven lol*
Swimming and snorkeling are the must activities in Maldives. However, I'm not a water sport person so I wasted my time by helping the rest to snap pictures and taking care of their personal belongings haha
Maldives is wonderful. Great place for relaxation and honeymoon. Everything there is pretty expensive because the most common currency used is US Dollar *kachi kachi*



















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home