August 10, 2013
I need a mask
Ever since I'm working, keeping myself to look prettier is a must especially come to a job which required me to be a model and a professional waiter *waiter, omg so glamorous of being a stewardess* .
Please bear in mind that keeping a lady look pretty is not an easy job because the cosmetics out there are really pain in the ass. Is not like I'm earning big bucks.
And I always believe that Korean facial products are interesting and they are the most real nature products in the market.
Knowing my face is a sensitive one, I decided to try this bamboo face mask by The Face Shop for the 1st time since this mask is not that pain the in ass :p hehe
Hoping it does help my skin to glow better *fingers crossed*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home