Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Nails. Why you so long?


Recently, I tried putting on acrylic nails. It was very pretty but of course it's really long. Indeed, it was easy to put on. I bought the DIY ones so it took me less than 15mins to have them on my original nails. 

All I need was nails glue and the acrylic nails. As simple as ABC 


So pretty in pink with those white flowers :) :) 


Instagram version. Can you find me with the name of victoriapang. The lady in blue in the profile pic :D 

After 2 hours with that long nails, I decided to remove it because I'm not used to those super long nails. What more? If I'm going to work? Felt so silly for not thinking twice before putting it on 



Glue remover and nails polish remover. It does seems easy to remove those nails but if the nails are intact with your original nails for long then it would be a different story.

There goes to my nails ;( Such as waste! 
Please ignore the clash of clans at the back. Addicted to that game ever since the 1st day. 

No comments: