July 07, 2017
OMG! You don't say..
Like really OMG! It's already JULY! Where did all the time flies to???? T___T
Half a year GONE. just GONE
But okayyyy, welcome and hello July. Let's hope for a better month for this mama here :)
Is it me or the hype for korean drama/food/whatever associate with korea is here?
I mean you know the hype for the korean drama titled ; GOBLIN. It seems like it was like the 2343984362 most famous drama :?
With the hype and all, I suddenly have the craving to dine korean food so we (hubby and I) being adventerous and tried the Choo Choo Chicken located in Taipan USJ
(Being a mom makes me lazy wanna travel far and out of subang just to have a meal)
Anyone feels me?
The food was okay only but I still prefer Kyochon 1991 :D
But this was cheaper than Kyochon 1991 so ain't complaining.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home