Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Will never say no...


TO THE BEST THERAPY IN THE WORLD (besides shopping and body massage)..

ICE CREAM! Haha yea now you know that I eat to release stress (a lot of stress)

So I'm like one of the (low profile) regular at inside scoop taipan because i like their durian flavour ice cream..No doubt they are the best (for me at least) 

But please do share and intro me a new place if any of you know a good durian ice-cream :D 


Nope this isn't durian because they didn't have it that day itself. Boooo ~

Nevertheless, this was their new limited time raspberry and longan waffle. It doesn't sound match to me because of the combination of longan and raspberry but hey, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 

Go give it a try if you wanna try something new *wide smiles*

No comments: