February 16, 2019

The trip down south


Still 2018 post here. Sorry, rushing all the past and overdue post to be updated first then only post up on what's happening on 2019 ya!

This was about a random trip down to Melaka with my mom and the boys. It's really nice to bring them around as they are not in school yet (but my big boy just started kinder this year :/)

My philosophy is to always bring the boys out during NON PEAK SEASON. I never like bringing them out to the mall especially on weekends/public holidays. I hate to cramp with everyone else. Tell me about it *roll eyes*

But like everyone said, eventually I need to learn to adapt to changes. Such like bringing the boys out during weekend or whatsoever because one day soon enough they gonna be starting school and the only time we have spend time outdoor is during the weekend

T______T

So basically we drove down to melaka for 2 days 1 night. Stayed in a hotel directly opposite Dataran Pahlawan which I can't remember the name of it lol

Or I was just too lazy to recall or google about it? Haha



Being naughty as usual :/

Arrived grandparent's place for lunch. Quite a stranger place for them as they don't always go back. 

Even if we do, we always book a hotel to stay. Didn't really spend long there. 



Checked in. Surprisingly the hotel room was big and they provided us a super king sized bed with a baby cot along. Talk about good service. I really appreciate all those small gestures :D Thanks! 

But one of the downside of the hotel is that the parking is in another building opposite the hotel which I find it a hassle with luggages and kids which always never listen. However, they do have a bridge conveniently connect the hotel and the parking lot

And another was since it was located directly in the city and along the main road so it could be very noisy during the night time. Lucky for me that the boys slept thru the night however for me, not so as I barely slept that night T___T

Poor light sleeper T___T 


When he was still chubby.. 


#motherandsons

Although the location of the hotel is super convenient but yet we decided to take GRAB to go to Nadeje for early dinner and also to drop by visit one of my niece who was working part time there during her university semester break (so hardworking) 

Nadeje is like only........5 minutes drive from the hotel haha 


creamy chicken chop was it? 



Nadeje's original


motherhood in action


Who is this stranger carrying my kor kor? 
:0 


it was good seeing you dear! :)


Next morning, breakfast at the balcony with a view of Dataran Pahlawan haha 



otw home with 2 sleepy head 











Oh as I was writing suddenly I remembered the hotel name.
 It was Imperial Heritage Melaka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home