May 13, 2020

All the food


What do you guys do during this MCO period? I honestly didn't learn or pick up any new hobby or whatsoever. I don't even have enough time for myself, what more learn new skills/hobbies T__T

Most of my time spent are on my kids and my newborn daughter. They are the ones who needed the most attention so I guess ME time can wait (which is probably NEVER) Perks of being a parent..lol


The only me time I have is to indulge food like nobody business. I eat and eat and eat ALL THE TIME. Not sure is because of the extra calories needed for breastfeed OR I just have nothing better to do. 

Perhaps I shall channel all my free time (which I don't have) back to blogging. What say you? 


MCD spicy ayam goreng


Chai Kueh from a friend of mine, Jaime.
Thanks babe! 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home