June 03, 2024

Winter Seoul 2018 Day 1


Actually I was thinking, do people still blogging nowadays? Most likely no right? With IG and other social medias, those are sufficient enough. But yet i'm here just to satisfy my random liking of typing on the keyboard..


So after some thinking, I have decided to write about my trip to Seoul with my mom last last last last December (2018). YES that's 6years ago :P Also, I wanted to relive those moments..

Initially, I wanted to write about the trip that we went together with the boys. So I was torn between my solo trip with my mom OR the one with the boys. That year itself I went to Korea 4 times :P 


So Solo Trip it is.. *maybe I'll write on the another one too if I have the time*

This trip was somehow last minute as we only planned it a month earlier before departure date. My mom needed to get some of her sewing stuffs so we decided to just go without the boys. Yays! Honestly, I was very delighted to be away from the boys for a week. You have no idea how much joy and freedom I had during this trip lol

Don't judge me unless you're a stay at home mom too okay PERIOD!



Departure date was 6th Dec 2018. Flew with MAS *duh*. Flight got delayed to 0300hrs, initial was 2345hrs.

Slept thru until breakfast service as I was so tired from all the delayed T___T






Nasi Lemak. Typical malaysian 

Arrived Incheon, feeling so excited plus cold and surprisingly energetic although I slept for only 4hrs. Must be the excitement :D 
Arrived in Incheon International Airport on the 7th Dec 2018. It wasn't our first time there so we didn't have any difficulties getting around and transiting to Seoul. 





cold! brrrr but i love it


Checked into Seoul City Hotel (not a fancy hotel but its fine for just sleeping) located near Hoehyeon MRT station and walking distance to Myeongdong (the shopping district yay) 

Full address of the hotel : 69 Toegye-ro 4-gil, Hoehyeondong 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul. 



Washed up and getting ready to explore Seoul during winter. I was so excited although lack of sleep ahaha

peace yo! #ootd


bibimbap




Spent almost the whole day at DongDaemun fabrics market since the main reason we are there is because my mom needed to buy fabrics supply for her handmade stuffs. 





Walked around Myeongdong for some little shopping (because my hand itchy to spend some $$$) 








Also not to miss out the street food available there. Had them for dinner. Expensive after conversion but hey, it's a holiday. Not a budget one for me. So spend it all HAHAHAHA





Ice-cream during winter is a MUST for me! 


Christmas decorations were up already by then




One of the cons of visiting Seoul during winter is that most shops closed pretty early :/ 
So we went back our hotel and had a good sleep to recharge for the next day. 
Day 2 coming right up soon.. hopefully...









Now I feel like going for a holiday. Oh my.. how much i needed a break after from everything? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home