September 08, 2022
Just randomly
Just randomly strolling along FB and stumbled upon this :
from : inspiringandpositivequotes.com
Truth to be told, at the moment I don't have the time to write as my sons seemed to be tested positive after I was done with quarantine. I'm feeling so bad because most likely they gotten infected by me T__T
To make myself feel better, I've been telling myself that I had done my very best in keeping them safe. Testing myself everyday, wearing masks at home and even sanitising the whole house everyday plus maintaining my distance with them. Best part is that they were only stayed with me for ONE FREAKING DAY! Ever since, they were staying with my in law :/
I understand we can't be avoiding this for long but I would want my kids to be in the healthiest state they can be. I only wish for them to be healthy and happy that's all :/
*pat on my shoulder to comfort myself*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home