May 14, 2020

Cotton candies


So today I went out from my house for a short period of time. Just needed to get something from the bookstore and post office to post something out. 

Basically, I was in lockdown wayyyyyy before the MCO was implemented. Confinement after childbirth was it lol. What a timing T__T 

Honestly, it doesn't make much difference to me whether it's MCO or CMCO. I'm a SAHM (stay at home mom) so I'm used to staying in. 

Only difference is that my preschooler is stuck home with all his online classes/Zoom classes (I don't think kids will benefits from this online class) which required me to sit down and guide him. There goes my free time. I can't do anything during that time. Lucky me that my newborn doesn't need much attention yet as she is basically sleeping most of the time 


Pretty clouds today! 


like cotton candies everywhere :) 






Lets hope this pandemic will go away soon. Don't extend anymore MCO/CMCO after June 9th pls! 
Lets work together my dearest Malaysian. I know we can do it! 
#kitajagakita 
#stayhomestaysafe
#stayathome


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home