May 29, 2008
Lets go for a dodgeball.
For the ever first time, I and my siblings haveBefore attending human com tutorial class, there's some student asked whether wanna play dodgeball anot? Of cause I dint play lah. But the guys did. So we just stay up a level and watched them play. That's why we were all late for the human com class :)


:P
After class, it was raining heavily. OMG! Cause i parked my car in 14 there. Oops! I dislikes raining day so much. Li Hao also parked his car at 14. But Weng Tat parked his car in front of the college, therefore, I offered him my umbrella to let him and CE to get to his car without soaking in the rain. However, Weng Tat said it's okay :) So alright. Then me, Yuki and Li Hao were walking under a small umbrella to our car. Halfway, Weng Tat said he could fetch us to our car but i asked Li Hao to follow him. So me and yuki walked under the rain with an umbrella cause so romantic. haha :P I know yuki wanna romantic with me. LoL! When we were about to cross the road, Chi Yen ran towards us. So we all walked to our car together. Chi Yen's car is just in front of my car :D
Yuki came my house cause she need a nearest place to get prepared for her dinner later on. Chill awhile and chit chat :) Later, I sent her back to our college. From there, her mom fetch her to the dinner.
Went to AC just now around 8.30pm to meet up with friends. Yam cha for a lil while then entertain ourself with pool and foosball. Met Adrian ther as well :) Got back home at 11pm!
p/s - yuki most likely not going to attend malaysian studies lecture tomoro. Im gonna be bored without her & will miss her also :( *sob*









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home