March 26, 2009

How i wish?

Joint charity bazaar post will be postponed to tomorrow i guess.


Movie with big bro just now.

Last minute outing cause he needs to get some stuff and it will benefits me as well cause he wont steal borrow my lappy to use the webcam after getting one :P *yay*


We also watched a movie. The movie I wanted to watch quite long ago.





It is really a niceeeeeeeeeeeeee movie. I enjoyed it and how I wish I have a super duper caring dad?


But, my daddy is still the best :)

















p/s - He is really such a doink! :/

4 Comments:

Blogger boney said...

who is the doinkiest doink?!

March 27, 2009 5:31 AM 
Blogger Victoria said...

who else la? YOU lar :p

March 27, 2009 10:51 AM 
Blogger boney said...

me?! hmm.............................................

March 27, 2009 12:08 PM 
Blogger Victoria said...

yes la. you you you!

March 27, 2009 1:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home