Saturday, April 04, 2009

Here it goes again?!

(Simon's bday party @ Han Jia's place on the 28th March 09)


Oh it was my ex-husband birthday party :) Haha! Han Jia was the host for this party. Boy, thanks for inviting.

It was a great party to meet up with my high school friends and also the Mahsa friends and not forgetting, Jade ; an ex Mahsa student.


Pictures credit go to Jenny Kuma, Karyn and Jing :)


niceeeeeeee


o.0 yum yum

the birthday cake which I dint get to eat :/


the host ; Han Jia!


the 5R girls
why this picture so kecil?
T__T



the high school babes :)



with Jing Jing

carmen mui mui :)


the girls with the future pilot : Philbert :)


yea, that's me acting cute :P

my dearest kumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)



oh this cake is for one of simon's college mates.
Her birthday was on the day itself.




















p/s - I promise you, you will never walk alone <3


pp/s - Home alone! :P

No comments: