Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yay!

Okay, finally here is the leo joint charity bazaar post.

(Leo Joint Charity Bazaar on the 21st March @ Metropolitan College)

I was there to support my ex high school, accompanied my lil boy and also to check out my college mates who are working on that day :)

Leo Club of SMK USJ 4 sell cupcakes on that day~












john bought this for meeeee :)

After that, went to Subang Parade cause everyone don't want to go home due to the hot weather.

Had lunch at PizzaHut.











Shopping timeee at Parkson.


the voucher to purchase my facial stuff
:)




After that, sis wanna have dessert. So we went to Bandar Puteri for ice-kacang!



































p/s - Noooo, it's going to rain again :/


pp/s - Something is wrong with my fonts?

No comments: