November 08, 2017

Cleanse?


Mixed feelings after I stopped breastfeeding and expressing. 

Initially, my plan was to breastfeed up to a year so that littleT has stronger immune system (We learnt the hard way with the big boy so yea)

Big boy was only breastfed until 7months old and yet he has been falling sick quite frequent I would say. Hospitalised three times hmm. A sick baby/toddler is no joke especially I'm taking care of them myself while the hubby is busy flying :/ 

So I thought by breastfeeding I can lose all the pregnancy weight but then..with stressful environment aka naughty boys at home, I tend to have sweet tooth more often than ever. Just shoot me! 

Then suddenly I have this cravings (No, I'm not preggie) of cold pressed juice randomly out of the blue.   





Tried life juice for a change instead of La Juicera. Still prefer LaJuicera thou :) 


Yup, I'm filling my fridge with juices! Yums

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home