July 08, 2018
Anniversary..
TIME REALLY FLIES!
A month late but hello I'm here writing this up. Give chance for effort k? Haha
Can't believe that I've been married to him for 4years already! Happy 4th year anniversary my love. I still remember clearly the night he asked me to be his gf hahaha
Cheesy story but it's personal. So not gonna share it here :P
We never really celebrated our anniversary grandly because we're just a simple couple who enjoy each other company and good food that's all. So this year, we just went dating (without the boys,yes!) and had a korean lunch at MidValley.
Thanks honey for always layan-ing me with what cuisine I wanna eat. But I always layan him too so balance loh lol
Our phone is always filled with pictures of our boys.
We only snap picture occasionally.
This year, I was being sweet and wanted to surprise him by buy him a new phone as his phone was almost dying already after using it for 4years.
Before our anniversary, we went and surveyed on what phone is currently in the market besides the latest iPhone. You know, the latest iPhone is not worth buying. You can buy a freaking laptop with that price wei.
But as I said, I was being sweet and I was willing to sacrifice my cash to buy this for him :
The iphoneX
Long story cut short ; I'm the one using this phone now and I managed to save back my cash :D
Thanks my love! Love you the most long time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home