March 02, 2018
Confused?
Recently, to be honest, I somehow lose the interest to write here T___T
I know I know. BUT BUT hear me out first.
The reason was because of the insecurities that I'm feeling whenever I wanna write about my family especially my boys.
Posting up pictures and writing about them do make me feel like I'm sharing too much personal information to strangers (aka readers that I don't personally know sorry)
Hey hey don't get me wrong, I'm indeed thankful that there are you guys who (still) read my dead blog but this is what I'm currently feeling right now.
But come to think of it, my blog isn't in the private setting and why would I want to have a private blog right if i'm so into blogging? :/
Right?!
Right?!
I guess it's the mama bear mode that makes me this way..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home