January 03, 2018

Get lost!


1st post of the year 2018  but I'm sorry because this is an outdated post :/ 

Firstly,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
 HAVE A GOOD AND BLESSED YEAR AHEAD :D




*ignore the title as it's for below post* hehe


Being a parent has so many concern especially a child's wellbeing. Ahh too much stress of being a parent (but of course there's joy as well) But more stress than anything T___T 


Recently, my big boy has been bitten by insects which I still could't figure what or which species of insects until today. It could be mosquitoes, bed bugs, ants, or whatever which I've no idea at all. 

I did everything I could already from changing bed sheets and putting the mattress/pillow under the crazy hot sun but still...

Heart pain! 




See..how not too worry you tell me. So many bites in a day T__T Poor boy! 

AND WORST THING IS THAT THESE BITES LEAVE SCARS!

Anyone can figure what bites are those? Don't tell me to google okay. I did but still confuse :/ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home