July 01, 2018

Gloomy..


😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

I'm feeling what the weather is now.. Gloomy and raining 😞

We just send off a little baby to a better place and he was my nephew. A cute little 4 days old baby boy, BabyL 



As I believe it was fated, hence I'm sure he is be at a better place and will definitely reborn to a healthy baby in the next life..


I totally understand what my brother and sis in law are feeling right now. I was once in their situation.
Praying that they will not grief so long and move on with their life. Please believe that this is God's will.


Of course, when this happened, it flashed back memories for me so yea, I was feeling so sad, down and cried a little while. Can't believe such an innocent baby was taken back after being brought into life. But like everyone said, whatever happens, happens for a reason. This is life, nothing is predictable and we can't explain why such unfortunate incident happen to us.

The only thing we can do (which is hard initially) is to accept it that it's God's will and move on with our life with no regrets. Appreciate what we have at the moment as not everything is constant.



Na Mo A Mi Tuo Fo ~ ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home