July 19, 2018
Steamboat..
Busan trip post will be coming right after this ya. Was putting it on hold because too many pictures to sort.
Ahhh steamboat! Writing it here making me craving for it AGAIN! Yums. So this is what happened, recently I went to this so-called-quite-famous steamboat place in Old Klang Old with the girls. They have 2 more branches which I can't recall where are they. Cheras i think?
It's called Coco Steamboat. If you google it, you'll be able to find their website, restaurant details and everything you wanna know. Bear in mind, as this is not the BUFFET style steamboat which I was anticipated :/ Bummer
Nevertheless, their pork bone soup is really G.O.O.D for my taste buds! Apparently, their pork bone is the main reason why they are doing so successfully and it's their best seller although they have others too.
Round 2 : Snowflake :) Dessert is a must man! Who doesn't like dessert or coffee after meal?
Denise, Alene, Jing, yours truly and Karyn
Spontaneous outing is the best. Planned outing always tak jadi wan. Boo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home