March 21, 2019

Sugar rush..



You know all the recent hype of bubble milk tea etc etc..  All the crazy god knows how many brands/new stores are up :S 

So in order to keep myself updated with the youngster *ahem ahem* hype, I kiasu-ly went to try this cat logo bubble tea right next to SJ Cafe in SS15. Same row as Family Mart 

Honestly, I can't remember the name of the shop as I wasn't expecting to walk in to buy it. But so ngam I was having lunch next door so randomly just walk in and purchased one of their signature drinks

The standard bubble milk tea -.- 


So boring this aunty here doesn't want to try anything new ! ! 😼


My verdict : 4/10 





To be fair, I'm not a fan of sweet drinks lately as I'm somehow on keto diet (just no carbs & sugar)
However, I've always been a GongCha fans so yea... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home