Saturday, November 18, 2006

ZzZzzzzz !



oh my gosh i am so outdated man!
din updated my blog since so long aledi..cant blame me ppl.
i am juz very busy wif beloved on9n games -maple story..
i believe those who played on9 game like me, surely will addicted to it!
am i right, ppl??
i miss my maple hubby!sob sob ~


ohya anyone wanna go pd trip?
pd stand for Port Dickson.
for those who din noe wat pd stands for..haha
there's a gal who asked me wat is pd last few days..haha damn cute la the lil gal..


leo charity trip to Port Dickson is on the 6th-8th of dec 2006 ( 3days 2night )
organize chairperson - Leo Ivan Ong ( La Salle KL )
leo club joint - SMK USJ4, SMK USJ13, La Salle PJ
price - rm170 including accommodation at glory apartment with 3rooms + food but juz the 1st nite dinner is not provided ( yummy ) + transport go n come bak!
meeting place - smkusj 4 at 8.30am


anyone interested, pls do feel free to contact me or jenny k!you guys can aso click on our blog to drop us a tag if you are interested k!
4 yr info, it's a 1st come 1st serve basic ya! so hurry up grab this opportunity to spend yr holidays wif us & enjoy all the fun n interesting activites we organize!
thanks so much! =)


- vic wanna eat something yummy -

No comments: