September 19, 2008
Pain Killer.
Actually, I am supposed to get prepared for my clubbing activies later at M.O.S aka Euphoria with friends but then, I am NOT GOING :( (I really wanted to go) You will know the reason why I am not going when you scroll down.College was okay recently. Today, stayed back at college till 3.30pm. Did account assignments with yuki babe.
Before that, I experienced something bad. Really a bad day! After BMB class, we were walking down the stairs and I don't know why/how I can TWISTED MY ANKLE & I almost felt down & almost cried cause it's really painful :( Most probably I was daydreaming, i think? Serious I don't know how, why and what happen that time.
The result of it :

Just come back home from PJ because I went to give my ankle an urut. It's really really really really really really really painful. Now, I have difficulties in walking and also climbing up and down the stairs. So I will be staying at home during this weekend and rot. So fun!! >.<




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home