Saturday, June 06, 2009

The forum.

Lil boy left for leo forum yesterday. I really miss those moments when I was at leo forums :/ Basically, I had only been attending 3 leo forums which were held in Penang, Johor and Penang again! One word to describe, awesome :)

Leo forum 2005


the girl who i knew since form 1, jenny kuma


the roommates ; jenny, e-laine & me


the guy friends ; dwayne and shen chun


aww, we look so young!



group picture :)


Leo forum 2006


the only forum that jenny dint attend


the girls who I spent my whole time during the forum


the pair of siblings ; Lee, Ho and Pang


with choy hung


Leo forum 2007


a friend from penang ; James

the babe(s)
Ponessha, sis yaenn, jenny and me


not forgetting, michelle


the sister! <3


with the la salle klang dudes ; ivan, gary and wilson





Did anyone miss leo forum??


I know I did :/


















p/s - Awww, time really flies! :/

pp/s - Happy birthday aun hoong!

ppp/s - I miss lil boy T__T

3 comments:

~JL~ said...

time flies indeed .. haha .. *poof* 1 year already .. xD

garyooi said...

HAHA. I miss leo forum alot =)
sweet memories in leo. heheee.

KOKahKOK said...

gary dun say only la...put in action active back ok