June 12, 2009
You're leaving T__T
I went for a farewell dinner with a total of 17 college mates just now. This dinner is mainly for Mr.John who will be leaving to Perth on the 28th for further studies. Thanks to the organizer, Joe who made this farewell dinner a successful event although some can't turn up and some left earlier.I didnt take pictures of all the food because was lazy *big wet eyes*
she is cuteeee, dont cha think so?
miss little shy ; denise
p/s - I so gonna miss them when i'm not in metropolitan :/

4 Comments:
we can always still meet up .. cheer up .. =D
ya i know. somemore so near only :P
you all near but I'm far .. xÞ
we'll all gonna miss you! but we still can have gathering! =)
Joe: far still can meet!
Post a Comment
<< Home