August 07, 2018
For old age..
As we grow old, we started to think really wisely about our future retirement plans and all. Yes I'm feeling old and I felt like I fall in the category of aunties now since I have 2 boys wth T____T
Anyways, what's your future retirement plans? I mean, like since most of you are working and contributing to epf right? No, I'm not selling insurance or anything else.
I just wanna know what's out there available for people like me, a housewife without any income (can't always rely on the husband right?). I wanna enlighten myself so please let me know if you guys have any interesting plans for retirement, just wanna kepoh thats all haha
Lately, I visited ArdenceLabs at Setia Alam for some properties hunting. Tried out Hinata Cafe for lunchie after checking our their sales gallery. Why was I there at the 1st place?
Chocolate Creme Brûlée
We're there because property investment is part of Erwin's future retirement plans and also his goal to achieve this year. He doesn't really have new year resolution so let make this as one. Haha
Yup, let hope this future investment will pay us well in the future down the road
*finger crossed*
Now we gonna suffer a bit since our monthly commitment has increased. No more impulsive shopping (boo) and unnecessary spending :/
So looking to rent a shop in EcoArdence? Let me know :)
However, it's expected to be completed around 2020 wor




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home