June 26, 2009
The gadget!
Hey people, I'm back from Perth yesterday. Overall the trip was enjoyable although it's pretty tiring! Still, I enjoyed myself even though I only had about only 10 hrs of sleep every night.So..... did anyone miss me??
When I was away, I didn't know about the new existing rule for those who just came back from overseas ; they need to self quarantine for a WEEK especially for students! So lil boy so gonna miss school for another week. Did I mention if he is really not going to school because of the self quarantine, he only went to school for 4 days in the month of june??!! How fun! I never get the chance of missing school because of going for a holiday :/
Wait, am I a student too?? But currently i'm not any college or university student!
-.-
I know you guys cant wait for the Perth post but I wont be updating it just yet. I haven't even transfer the pictures into my lappy. I was sleeping almost the whole day because am exhausted :/ Please understand that travelling is very tiring!
Oh i'm so gonna get this gadget below if I have the $! I think it's so attractive.
It is the one & only cute NINTENDO DSi.

Not forgetting, the must attend 5th Leo Club of SMK USJ 4 International Understanding Day!
p/s - Sigh.



4 Comments:
Any photo from Aus dear?hehe...miss u
whoa nintendo dsi lo....new psp better la..
avex, hey dear! yup there are a total of 763 pictures (: will update abt it soon! aww i miss you too!
boney, nah i dont like the shape of the psp! :P
true, it looks a lil hedious..but not the new one..:D
Post a Comment
<< Home