October 27, 2008
The best clubbing ever.
A group of friends and I went to MOS. It was pretty fun because they are my buddies! Sadly, Wai Chun cannot make it. If not, it will be more fun :)Note : I was extremely 100% sober okay! Serious.
It was my first time for not wearing heels to club. Blame my ankle for it. But it's okay la. If I wore heels then my legs will definitely hurt because has been dancing almost the whole night.
MOS environment was nice, sound system was powerful and a large vibration dance floor. woot
Pictures credit goes to Jenny Chan again :) Thanks babe! You know I love you!
We open 1 bottle of :




When there left only 2 glass of pure Chivas Regal, we started to play some games which include kssing as the punishment. However, is just a kiss on the cheek OKAY!
1st : Hoong & Ken Yee
2nd : Me kena kissed by Daniel
3rd : Daniel kissed Hoong

OMG!! This was a different punishment therefore, we have to kiss on the lips :)
But still okay la, cause she is my buddies for 5 years plus.
(my facial expression is so wrong wtf)



















2 Comments:
hahaz..Hoong and Ken yee look like they're kissing on the lips..lolx..
BTW..that pic of them kissing looks quite hot..hahaz..swt..=.=...lolx..
lol. yeah! i not so sure whether are they kissing on the lips or cheek. swt -.-" hot huh?!! damn funny la you
Post a Comment
<< Home