October 22, 2008
I need more strength.
Okay, I would want to make a justification on my previous post on who is the "him". Many thought that the him is my bf. By right, he is NOT my bf lah!And, the him can be :
- my guy friends
- my brother
- my daddy
- my ex-bf
- or anyone else but not my bf!!
So please put in mind that the him is NOT MY BF!! :) Thanks uuuu! *big wet eyes*
Nothing to blog about recently. I'm just quite hectic with my college assignments and stuff.
Here are some random pictures to make my blog not dull and boring :
L-R : Jason, Ivan, Zhiji, Jenny & me
Credit pic goes to Kenny Yew!
&
Jason, why are your eyes close?! heh
Hey ladies/babe(s), I know that somehow now is the trend to do online shopping. So one of my friend just create a online shopping blog at :
http://pick-n-match.blogspot.com
It's a new one. So please do visit it & give them your support! Thanks you :)
p/s - If i could, I would want to avoid!
pp/s - Seeing you will make me be upset T__T
pp/s - Seeing you will make me be upset T__T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home