Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry!

Sorry peeps for the lack updates :( I was not busy but then, I don't know why I cant access to the internet at home. My internet went "kuku" already :/

I'm now in college resources center doing this tag. Yuki is now opposite of me, smsing & using the com. Hah

I was tagged by Teni. So here it goes :

*~The Self~*

(01) Name : Victoria or Rhae Naa
(02) Nickname : Vic, vicky or piggyvic
(03) Married : Single
(04) Zodiac Sign : Aquarius
(05) Gender : Female
(06) Age : 18
(07) High School : SMK USJ4
(08) College : Metropolitan
(09) Height : 167cm
(10) Weight : 52kg
(11) Do you like urself : sometimes :)
(12) Piercing : I have 9 piercings by right but then now only have 8
(13) Left or Right : At both ears
(14) Are u a Freak : Nah!
(15) Hair : Natural swing hair with brown after dyed
(16) Skin : When young, I was damn fair but now not very dark but am getting darker soon :(
(17) Allergic : Yeah but I can't remember what is that
(18) What are u doing now : doing this tag and saying bye bye to Yuki :P
(19) What will u do 1 hour later : might be on the way home?
(20) What will u do 10 years later : Got married with a good looking husband (dreaming)

*~The Family~*

(21) Live with mother/father/parents : Mother & Siblings (dad working in Bangkok)
(22) Siblings : 3
(23) Eldest : Brother
(24) Youngest : Brother
(25) Love / hate your family : Fucking Freaking love them <3


*~ The Love ~*
(26) You found ur another half : I haven't found one yet :/

(27) If yes, who is he/she : -
(28) If no, who u wan he/she to be : somehow look like someone who I always dream of :)
(29) Time(s) in relationship : depend on the relationship
(30) Ever woo boy/girl : ya
(31) Anyone woo u before : yeap
(32) Did anything wrong to your other half : yeah and i'm sorry >.<
(33) What was/were the wrong u had done : something that is not very bad lah
(34) Ever argue with ur other half : sometimes but I dislikes arguing
(35) you with your other half since : The last one was last year.
(36) Are u straight/lesbo : Straight
(37) Reasons you love your other half : feelings
(38) You and your other half in which stage : Now tak ada my another half lah
(39) You woo he/she or he/she woo u : err..
(40) Have you ever think of marry he/she : Nope

*~ The Friends ~*

(41) Your first best friend : they will know who are they :)
(42) Your first enemy : Not good to have enemy.
(43) The friend you love the most : All of my friends
(44) The enemy that you hate the most : None
(45) Your most beautiful girl friend : For me, everyone of them have their own beauty
(46) Your most handsome boy friend : Lost in don't-know-where
(47) The kind of girl you hate the most : Bitch, slut & two face girl
(48) The kind of boy you hate the most : Guys who plays girl's feelings
(49) you fall in love with your close friend before : Yup
(50) Your best friend is your ex-lover : Yeah
(51) If your friend backstabbing you : Can't do anything. It's their/her/his's mouth right?
(52) If your friend betray you : Don't trust he/her/they anymore
(53) If your friend woo your lover : dont know!
(54) If your friend fall in love with you : depends on my feelings and what type of guy is he
(55) If you fall in love with your best friend : I might not tell him cause don't want to break our friendship. After all, friendship lasts longer than relationship

*~ The Studies ~*
(56) Are you a good student : Yeah when I completed my work
(57) You always do your homework/assignment : Sometimes
(58) Teacher/lecture you love the most : Quite a number of it
(59) Always late to school/college : Currently, didn't late to college before
(60) Your class : AI 5
(61) You love your senior : Yes
(62) Senior you love the most : Can I include my bro as my senior? Hah :P
(63) Your class good/bad : Good
(64) Excellence result classmate : All of them
(65) Laziest classmate : Better not to name him/her/them here lah wei. Not good :)

*~ The People ~*
(66) Smart People : are hardworking people
(67) Stupid People : there are no stupid people in this world
(68) Good looking people : are egoistic people (Not all of them)
(69) Ugly People : there are no ugly people
(70) Funny People : are joker
(71) Cute People : are like teddy bear
(72) Bad people : are those who don't appreciate their family
(73) Honest telling people : are straight forward people
(74) Acting people : are 'kia su' people
(75) You are what kind of people : Happy people :D

*~ The Prefer ~*

(76) Lips or eyes : eyes
(77) Hugs or kisses : kisses
(78) Shorter or taller : taller
(79) Hesitant or spontaneous : spontaneous
(80) Nice stomach or nice arm : well, both :)
(81) Listener or talker : both but depends on the situatuion
(82) Romantic or rich : I'm a greedy girl so I will choose both
(83) Good wife or Good mother : Both as well

*~ The Future ~*

(84) The age or marry : 27?
(85) Number of kids : perhaps 2?
(86) Career : CEO!!
(87) Salary : Uncountable :P
(88) Retirement Age : Haven't think of that
(89) Properties value : hnm..
(90) Wishes : Hope everyone can be healthy and wealthy

The people that i going to tag

(91) Jenny Kuma
(92) Carmen Kong
(93) Boney Yong
(94) Mervyn Tham
(95) Taryna Khoo

(Don't do it if you don't wanna do okay)

This is a looooong tag wei.

Now, i'm stuck in the resources center alone. Yuki went back already.



Oh yeah,

GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES TO ALL PMR CANDIDATES :)



Till then, next post ya which I don't know when will be the next post ;)












p/s - I'm tired & I wanna go home T___T

No comments: