Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleepover.


(Philbert's early b'day surprise party @ Han Jia's place on the 28th September 2008)


The gang decided to throw a b'day surprise for him because he will be leaving for flying school in kelantan soon :( And, his actual b'day date is on the 4th October

Pictures credit goes to Jenny Chan aka kuma



she knows that I will always love her!



the early birds girls


kuma kuma & mun mun



he was surprised :)



the yam sheng session


soon-to-be-birthday boy gave a speech



jenny & simon



the noob(s)



Linda


with mun mun, the only girl who got drunk last night :/

hot babes


:D

i love vodka :P



vincent was drunk as well


Met few new friends. I only can remember Vincent and Justin. The two more, I can't really remember their name. Sorry! Nice meeting you guys.


Overnighted at Jenny's place. Didn't really get to sleep. Was half dead this morning. Then meet up with the rest. 9 of us went to have our brunch at Jalan Cempaka, PJ.








This party was really a bomb man! It was a great party because there are a fews people got drunk. Heh. I really enjoyed myself. Hope the others felt the same. Moreover, I like to attend parties especially when there are alcohol. Haha!



Reached back home at 12.45pm. Got my bath and straight away knocked out. Slept till 4.45pm. Omg, only 4 hours! *yawning*














p/s - Han Jia said Justin and I are like cat and dog because we always fight. Sorry ya, Justin!


pp/s - actually there are more pictures but will upload it when I get it from Karyn & Carmen.

No comments: