September 27, 2008
It was superb.
(Birthday boy celebration @ Bangsar Shopping Centre, Chili's on the 27th September 2008)
Note : There will be plenty of pictures. Do bear with me ya because it's my lil boy's birthday :) After all, once in a year what! Not forgetting that we are the camwhore family. teehee
First, we cut the birthday cake before leaving for dinner.





on the way to bangsar
Reached bangsar shopping centre around 8.33pm. But then, Chili's was packed so we have to wait for about 20minutes. We are in the waiting list. So, the girls went for a walk around the mall and the things there are freaking expensive. Finally, we managed to get our sit at 9pm.



While waiting for our food to arrive, my mom and I went to the washroom. Meanwhile, my sis and brother were camwhoring! Omg, look at the camwhore king and queen :
















Oh yeah, the foods was awesome & mouth-watering.
Since, my sister and I always eat very little, that's why we are the 1st to finish our foods. While the others were still enjoying the foods, my sis and I camwhored :D





After they finish all the foods, started lah the camwhore session again! Haha!






thanks to the bimbo vincent who make me laugh :/



I had a great time with them. But most important, hope lil boy do enjoyed himself :)
I love my family :D
p/s - Wow, that's really a lot of pictures right?




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home