October 23, 2008
I miss your smile :(
Last night, although I got to bed early but then I can't sleep. The reason is because . . . . . (oops, i'm not telling). Moreover, I had a bad dream as well :(Haiz.
College was pretty funnnny because I realize that my english presentation, I have to do catwalk and a post to intro the new product :/ I was like "omg omg omg "
Fine.
Had lunch with my babe(s) ; Yuki & Yoke Foong. Su Ling can't join us :( Had lunch at Burger King!
Got back to college for moral studies lecture. I wasn't in the good mood because of lack of sleep. So I have my ipod to accompany me :) Not forgetting, I have yuki to accompany me as well. She took some pictures of me. She love me what. What can I do? Heh







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home