Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pressie!

Draft post.



Due to my birthday, I got a belated birthday present from one of my college mates ; joe! Thanks yea :)




I like the wrapping and obviously, the pressie also lah of course because it's so PINK!



2009 birthday pressie!
Nike cap from siblings, lip gloss from cousin ; grace and the pink box thingy from joe!


Want to know what is the content of the pressie?

It is a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Full collection of Twilight books!

(woot)




Sorry people, I won't be able to lend anyone this book because I super like it. Sorry! After all, some said " it's not wrong to be selfish sometimes " Hey come, just let me be selfish for ONCE!

Please don't ask me to lend you the books ah. I stated here clearly already :) Nothing gonna change my mind! Sincerely sorry :/ Please don't hate me as well! Hah













p/s - Sorry!



pp/s - Selfish = sell fish :P

No comments: