February 21, 2009
Pressie!
Draft post.Due to my birthday, I got a belated birthday present from one of my college mates ; joe! Thanks yea :)
I like the wrapping and obviously, the pressie also lah of course because it's so PINK!
2009 birthday pressie!
Nike cap from siblings, lip gloss from cousin ; grace and the pink box thingy from joe!
Want to know what is the content of the pressie?
It is a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Full collection of Twilight books!
(woot)
It is a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Full collection of Twilight books!
(woot)
Sorry people, I won't be able to lend anyone this book because I super like it. Sorry! After all, some said " it's not wrong to be selfish sometimes " Hey come, just let me be selfish for ONCE!
Please don't ask me to lend you the books ah. I stated here clearly already :) Nothing gonna change my mind! Sincerely sorry :/ Please don't hate me as well! Hah
Please don't ask me to lend you the books ah. I stated here clearly already :) Nothing gonna change my mind! Sincerely sorry :/ Please don't hate me as well! Hah
p/s - Sorry!
pp/s - Selfish = sell fish :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home