Monday, April 20, 2009

Boredom is a NONO!


(Genting Trip with sister on the 9-10 April 09)

I think Genting is a good place to relax before sitting for examinations. I went up to Genting 3 days before my final exams. In year 2008, I went up there 2 days before my SPM :)


This time, I went up with my sister. We took bus from KL Sentral.


in the cable car with 4 unknown uncle :/


Stay overnight at Resort Hotel.


i don't know why I wanna take this picture


Chill in the room for a little while, get showered then get our lappy and off to Starbucks.


facebook-ing


the secret to make me hyper but not ALL THE TIMES :p


with her new DELL lappy


After bored of Starbucks, we went back to our room. Resort Hotel is so far away from Fisrt World Hotel wei. Sudahlah, we carried our lappy which is not light :/



the room

The view from outside my room :


theme park which is quite noisy.


Chatted with sis and then I was so random and said to my sister " come lets go to the toilet and camwhore "


my stupid face when brushing my teeth :P





my crazy women :)


this is the best picture la wei!



she was laughing then i snapped this :P



trying to chill :P


hello, is there any cute guy next door?




i forgot to bring the keys room card out :/




At night around 9pm, we watched :


It's okay. Doesn't really amuse me.
Yeah, i'm not easily to get amused according to my siblings :/


After the Dreamz, we thought of going to Safari but then we changed our mind to just get some drinks and chill.

Before that, we were for supper late dinner at Old Town Kopitiam.


her laksa


my rendang chicken'

After getting our drinks, we went to the park nearby and have our chit chat session.



it was fun hanging out with my crazy woman :)


















p/s - David Archuleta is so adorable wei *drools*

No comments: