April 20, 2009
Boredom is a NONO!
(Genting Trip with sister on the 9-10 April 09)
I think Genting is a good place to relax before sitting for examinations. I went up to Genting 3 days before my final exams. In year 2008, I went up there 2 days before my SPM :)
This time, I went up with my sister. We took bus from KL Sentral.
Chill in the room for a little while, get showered then get our lappy and off to Starbucks.
After bored of Starbucks, we went back to our room. Resort Hotel is so far away from Fisrt World Hotel wei. Sudahlah, we carried our lappy which is not light :/
Chatted with sis and then I was so random and said to my sister " come lets go to the toilet and camwhore "













i forgot to bring the
At night around 9pm, we watched :
It's okay. Doesn't really amuse me.Yeah, i'm not easily to get amused according to my siblings :/
After the Dreamz, we thought of going to Safari but then we changed our mind to just get some drinks and chill.
Before that, we were for
p/s - David Archuleta is so adorable wei *drools*







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home