June 28, 2009
I just need more time.
Before I blog about my Perth trip, I shall just blog out my draft 1st. Didn't want to keep my draft in blogger for a long time. So please be patient alright, my dearest reader? (:Thanks!
******
Was in Pyramid (i'm SO bored of it already) with the mom and brothers last last week which I can't remember when. Was there to do some shopping. Nothing much to elaborate about the outing. Just few pictures to share because it have been a while since i camwhored with the boys :)

HELLO sexy blue black


While vincent and mom were shopping, me and lil boy were busy camwhoring. Nth to do what.

oh noooo, lil boy is so good in becoming a picture spolier!
arghhh
Vincent went to the fitting room and all of us went it too. Haha! So we decided to camwhore in the fitting room.

*Pictures below were taken by Canon IXUS 870IS.










5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
hey sexay leg >.- :P
btw is that a smile or a oh no i'm broke smile?? the last pic
-.-" sexay leg? lol! oh that can be said as a candid smile. I was like talking halfway then *snap snap* so that explained the outcome of the smile!
noob la you..:P or the cam just hates u???? lalalalalala
what noob?!! nah, the camera loves me okay! why u so bad? oh i think this is the only nice candid pic of me!
Post a Comment
<< Home