June 22, 2016
Pretty pink please
You know the recent famous korean drama titled : Descendant of The Sun featuring the cute-good looking Song Joong-Ki and beauty flawless Song Hye-Kyo. Then you know what drama I'm talking about :)
It was a romantic korean drama where most girls go gaga over the main actor Mr.Song Joong Ki as Captain Yoo Si-Jin aka Big Boss in that drama. Indeed he is good looking but a little bit too cute for me HAHAHAHA. I prefer someone who is good looking but manly kind :P *Not all the muscle muscle guys okay, they scared the hell out of me T__T*
If you haven't watch the drama, go watch it since it was pretty good AND also if you wanna see Captain Yoo Si-Jin.
Spoiler alert :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So is he good looking enough for you??
Okay right *thumb up*
Anyways since this post is about korean stuffs, I wanna share about my recent online purchase from Althea Korea. They sell all kind of korean beauty products all the way from Korea *I know right! Shopping time*
But of course buying it directly at korea is definitely cheaper compared to online shopping but with Althea, it's still cheaper than going to the store in KL. I was thinking of visiting korea again soon. Hopefully! Anyone wanna tag along? :D
I gonna list down what did I purchase from Althea Korea :
However, some items I have yet to give them a try. It's still in the pretty pink package HAHA *I'm that lazy to remove it* Excuse me, no time!
1. Laneige Sleeping Mask
*Many review said it's really goooooood* Let's see :?
2. 24K Gold Wrapping Mask
3. CP1 - Protein Silk Ampoule
4. Raspberry Hair Vinegar
*So far I've been using it thrice and it does make my hair softer and smoother*
5. CP1 - Protein Clinic - Ceramide Treatment
6. Free Gift - Some pink water thingy
Yays! They come with free gift in the box. Who doesn't like free stuff? Wohooo ~
I like their pink box the most! So cute and because it's pink in colour
*but hmm I don't fancy Hello Kitty*
Weird but not weird? You tell me!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home