Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pretty pink please

You know the recent famous korean drama titled : Descendant of The Sun featuring the cute-good looking Song Joong-Ki and beauty flawless Song Hye-Kyo. Then you know what drama I'm talking about :) 

It was a romantic korean drama where most girls go gaga over the main actor Mr.Song Joong Ki as Captain Yoo Si-Jin aka Big Boss in that drama. Indeed he is good looking but a little bit too cute for me HAHAHAHA. I prefer someone who is good looking but manly kind :P *Not all the muscle muscle guys okay, they scared the hell out of me T__T*

If you haven't watch the drama, go watch it since it was pretty good AND also if you wanna see Captain Yoo Si-Jin.  

Spoiler alert : 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So is he good looking enough for you??

Okay right *thumb up* 


Anyways since this post is about korean stuffs, I wanna share about my recent online purchase from Althea Korea. They sell all kind of korean beauty products all the way from Korea *I know right! Shopping time* 

But of course buying it directly at korea is definitely cheaper compared to online shopping but with Althea, it's still cheaper than going to the store in KL. I was thinking of visiting korea again soon. Hopefully! Anyone wanna tag along? :D 

I gonna list down what did I purchase from Althea Korea :

However, some items I have yet to give them a try. It's still in the pretty pink package HAHA *I'm that lazy to remove it*  Excuse me, no time! 


1. Laneige Sleeping Mask 
*Many review said it's really goooooood* Let's see :?

2. 24K Gold Wrapping Mask

3. CP1 - Protein Silk Ampoule 

4.  Raspberry Hair Vinegar 
*So far I've been using it thrice and it does make my hair softer and smoother*

5. CP1 - Protein Clinic - Ceramide Treatment 

6. Free Gift - Some pink water thingy 

Yays! They come with free gift in the box. Who doesn't like free stuff? Wohooo ~ 


I like their pink box the most! So cute and because it's pink in colour 
*but hmm I don't fancy Hello Kitty* 

Weird but not weird? You tell me! 

No comments: