May 15, 2016
Beauty takes time
Because even a mother or wife need to maintain her beauty! Ehehehe
I'm not a beauty blogger nor a professional one.
I just find things to blog about and mostly it's about my daily activities or whatever shit I'm doing lol
Since I've time to pamper myself *babyT is taking his nap* , I decided to do facial mask. It has been a while since I went for facial and I don't have the time to do so with a baby at home and hubby always not around T____T
And also I actually have very sensitive skin. I only stick to one or two brand for my facial products.
Although I know I have sensitive skin, I somehow don't know why I bought EtudeHouse Clay Mask *silly me*
:O Aiyo!
But because I bought it already and I damn long didn't do mask, I pyscho-ed myself to use it. Crazy impulsive buying attitude! Boo
Anyways...
They are having buy 1 free 1 promotion. Each of only rm94. Must be the reason why I bought them.
Must be another reason why.. 🙊
Just right the size to bring it on the plane. Hahaha if you wanna go travel and need to do mask :p
It's ultra clay pack btw. Hence the color of it. So muddy 😐
Each bottle comes with a small spoon/spatula. So cute!
Moment of truth.. According to the instruction, apply it on a clean and dry skin and avoid eyebrow, lips, hairline and eye area.
Clean face!
Yup that's right. So not even. Hahah I don't have much time to apply nicely.
What is suddenly babyT woke up and he sees me like this? :0
My time is really precious so I leave it on and go get my shower :) Multi tasking is what a mother always does at home!
*salute*
The scent of this mask is not bad thou. Hahaha.
Leave it dry for 15-20mins then rinse off with lukewarm water.
After that i just apply my moisturizer and toner and I'm done!
Can't wait to do it again and see how does my skin reacts to this mask and the brand itself.
For best result, do it twice a week. That's what the sales girl told me :)
Oh of course you're welcome!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home