June 23, 2016
Small but will go big
Good night everyone. WAIT! Let me post this short one out before heading to dreamland :)
Have you ever heard of this word ; EMOTIPOT? *confused*
I know I didn't until a friend of mine share it with me. It's actually a mini cactus. Damn small. Really small *trust me when I said really small lol*
Due to curiosity and I wanted to help a friend out, I got myself 2 emotipot to place it at home just for the fun of it HAHAH
Seemed like I'm damn free to take care of plants when I don't even have time to shower lol
*Don't judge me 1st*
Because this small creature is damn easy to take care of. They only need to be watered like 1-2 times a month by soaking them in a bowl of water for 10 minutes! I repeat, A MONTH! So easy right?
After soaking them, just place them under the sun for an hour to prevent moss from growing. As easy as 1 2 3 :)
Look, so tiny! So cuteee but they do grow as time goes by. I think they look so much cuter if they just stay this small hehe
A rock flower and a tulip!
Interested to get one?
Do visit their instagram @ emotipot.my or Facebook :)
HAVE A GOOD SLEEP EVERYONE! NIGHTS *blow kisses*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home