Thursday, June 23, 2016

Small but will go big



Good night everyone. WAIT! Let me post this short one out before heading to dreamland :) 


Have you ever heard of this word ; EMOTIPOT? *confused*

I know I didn't until a friend of mine share it with me. It's actually a mini cactus. Damn small. Really small *trust me when I said really small lol* 

Due to curiosity and I wanted to help a friend out, I got myself 2 emotipot to place it at home just for the fun of it HAHAH 

Seemed like I'm damn free to take care of plants when I don't even have time to shower lol 

*Don't judge me 1st*

Because this small creature is damn easy to take care of. They only need to be watered like 1-2 times a month by soaking them in a bowl of water for 10 minutes! I repeat, A MONTH! So easy right? 

After soaking them, just place them under the sun for an hour to prevent moss from growing. As easy as 1 2 3 :)


Look, so tiny! So cuteee but they do grow as time goes by. I think they look so much cuter if they just stay this small hehe


A rock flower and a tulip! 



Interested to get one? 

Do visit their instagram @ emotipot.my or Facebook :) 


HAVE A GOOD SLEEP EVERYONE! NIGHTS *blow kisses*



No comments: