April 30, 2009
Bad hair day.
I shall postponed my damai laut post because i don't have the mood to blog a super long post :/LAZY.
Yesterday, I had a bonding session with my sister :) We went to Pyramid for shopping and movie.


Had lunch at MCD. Sis is being a super stalker now because she keeps on taking pictures of me :/
I had a bad hair day yesterday because was rushing :(
We watched :

thread of destiny
Don't ask me how much I gonna rate of any movie I watched because for my opinion, I think everyone has different taste :)






3 Comments:
sigh .. Where got dark ?? Like no difference only .. =_) .. Apply more lotion then if you think you're still dark .. =/
got la. u only can see the differences when face to face :/
ya wei. am applying whitening lotion every nights! haha
haha .. =_)
Post a Comment
<< Home