Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little mousey

This will be a random post cause I have been staying at home and watching movie. Didn't go out from the house because I'm dark enough now after swimming that day :/

Will blog about my swimming outing next time!


Oh, I was pretty jakun when my mom gave me this little mouse :



I was like "ooooooooooooooooohhhh so cuteeeeeeeeeee "


super small wei!
But i'm not using it now :)


Last night, after groceries shopping with mom, I watched a movie. Had some snacks during the movie and switched off all the light with the air condition on. Was acting as if i'm in a cinema. lolol



oh i loveeee eating asam boi by the way :)

my desktop picture!


f*ck u!
T___T



















p/s - What movie should I watch next? *thinking face*



p/s - I misssss you :/

No comments: