May 07, 2009

Entertain me please?

Just a short update because not in the mood to blog. Besides that, currently I'm cleaning up my room and stuff so am pretty tired to blog a long one :/

I also spent my time watching movies such as :


based on a true event.
I like it (:

&


pretty emooooo~
:/

Talking about movies, I have like 4 more movies to watch. Haha.


In addition, I finished watching this japanese drama titled :


LIFE

It's about bullying case in high school.
Niceeee drama!



















p/s - I miss you badly :/


pp/s - Am going for job training tomorrow T__T

3 Comments:

Blogger ~JL~ said...

ooh .. got a job already ?? what is it ?? =_)

May 07, 2009 10:15 PM 
Blogger Victoria said...

haah was supposed to have a job one but then i am not feeling well so not going for the training adi (:

May 08, 2009 11:29 AM 
Blogger ~JL~ said...

okie okie .. =_)

May 08, 2009 10:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home