May 06, 2009
The old one.
I shall postponed my wonderful market, damai laut trip post and the boyf post because something caught my attention when I was youtube-ing :P Super random-ness actually.While youtube-ing, I came into this Canadian boy band which I was crazy about when I was like ......9 years old? They were like so coooooooool & adorable. However, in 2001, this boy band got separated and no longer together anymore.
But what amazed me was the boys in this band consist of 4 brothers which 3 of them are triplets. ( ya I just found out by google, how noob am I) Click here if you're curious.
0__O
They are used to known as :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* Scott Andrew Moffatt (Scott) - Vocals, Guitars
* Clinton Thomas John Moffatt (Clint) - Bass, Percussion, Vocals
* Robert Franklin Peter Moffatt (Bob) - Drums, Vocals
* David Michael William Moffatt (Dave) - Vocals, Keyboards
* Clinton Thomas John Moffatt (Clint) - Bass, Percussion, Vocals
* Robert Franklin Peter Moffatt (Bob) - Drums, Vocals
* David Michael William Moffatt (Dave) - Vocals, Keyboards
They have a freaking long names which I bet I can't remember :/
Oh, I used to like their songs especially Miss you like crazy & I'll be there for you. Go youtube if you wanna listen (:
Okay, that's enough of my random-ness. Chiaoz
p/s - I'm so into old school songs nowadays.



3 Comments:
OMG! thats like what long lost music! lol
haha ya wei (: but it is niceeee!
I'm so glad that people can still remember the music of these four lads from Canada.
Post a Comment
<< Home